Auto Insurance – Switch & Start Saving Today
As an independent insurance agency, shop the insurance marketplace to find the best car insurance that fit your needs. Get affordable auto coverage you need to secure, stay legal, and within your budget. Pegram understands your situation: accidents, lapse in coverage and discounts for safe driving.
We can help you with:
- Collision & Comprehensive Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Lapse in Coverage Assistance
- Traffic Violations or Accidents on Record
- Non Owner Insurance
- DUI / DWI Insurance
- Auto Insurance Discounts
NC Basic Auto Insurance Requirements
Basic coverage is often referred to as 30/60/25 coverage with 30/60 UM limits.
- $30,000 bodily injury per person
- $60,000 bodily injury per accident
- $25,000 property damage per accident
Accidents can have devastating effects on your health both physically and financially. North Carolina requires a minimum level of coverage for driver and vehicles.
If you are found to be at fault for an accident, your insurance company will pay at least what’s shown below. If you are not at fault, your bills will be covered by the other driver’s insurance, or, by your own uninsured motorist policy.
Start Saving On Your Automobile Insurance Today
- We proudly represent the top insurance companies in the Carolinas
- Call us today to discuss your auto coverage needs.
- Discounts may be available to help you reduce your premium without sacrificing needed coverage.
- We will help you find the right coverage that fits your budget.