Non Owner Insurance for North Carolina Drivers
Non owner insurance may be required for North Carolina drivers to obtain for the following:
- To Acquire a North Carolina drivers license
- New NC residents who want to obtain a license
- To reinstate a suspended North Carolina license
Our agents can help you obtain non owners insurance coverage today.
NC Basic Car Insurance Requirements
Basic coverage is often referred to as 30/60/25 coverage with 30/60 UM limits.
- $30,000 bodily injury per person
- $60,000 bodily injury per accident
- $25,000 property damage per accident